Sharing helps you understand better
We collect and store information you send to Z Frame or sent in some of the other ways described below. Some is personal information and some is not.
- What is Personally Identifiable Information (or PII)? Information is used to identify you from your social network account, such as full name, email address, image, or other information used to identify when compared to other data.
- When do we ask for your personal information?
- If you create a new frame in Z Frame, we collect your full name, email address and avatar information after you log in via social networks.
- Z Frame may ask you for certain other personal information from time to time, such as contact information (such as email address or phone number). We may collect other information and we will detail this each time we do so.
- Information that is not personal: is information that we collect without identifying the person it comes from, such as IP address, operating system, web browser type, language being used, time of your visit, search method that brought you to the Z Frame page, geographical location, etc. We can do this by saving one or more cookies on your computer to have may collect information about how you use Z Frame.
- Do you have a choice? While you are not logged in, there will be no request for personal information and it will however limit your access to attractive features of the site such as creating new frames or reacting to frames.
- Where is your information used? The information we collect is used to display on your frames page as well as share information and frames on other pages of Z Frame or our social network pages (on Facebook or X)
2016 - © Z Frame
All rights reserved.